Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DangerRanger245

IMS tank and GYTR Rad braces

9 posts in this topic

My 2015 WR450 has the GYTR radiator braces installed. I just got the IMS 3 gallon gas tank for xmas.

Does anyone know if there is any interference between the GYTR braces and the IMS?

No issues...mine fit just fine. Edited by JDLowrance

What color tanks did you guys get, I bought a neutral but when it came is was yellowish like it had been out in the sun for a decade, sent it back for black. Always liked neutral so you can see the gas

Mines a natural color. It's yellowish as well. I would have preferred black, but oh well. Not much of the tank is seen, and it will be easier to see the gas level

Has to do with epa regs, somehow they can't get the whiteish neutral color anymore because of the formula. Good old Cali. air board

Edited by DPete

Has to do with epa regs, somehow they can't get the whiteish neutral color anymore because of the formula. Good old Cali. air board

Reason number 10,979 I hate my state.

1 person likes this

Has to do with epa regs, somehow they can't get the whiteish neutral color anymore because of the formula. Good old Cali. air board

Not the reason. I took my yellowish new tank back to IMS to exchange it because of the color. The tank I bought a year earlier wasn't yellowish so I figured I got an old one. Nope. The guys at IMS said the whiter natural tanks were cracking so they went back to all natural because it was stronger.

Well, that's 2 different stories directly from IMS so who knows? What ever the reason I thought it looked terrible

Edited by DPete

Well, that's 2 different stories directly from IMS so who knows? What ever the reason I thought it looked terrible

I agree. My older tank is nice and opaque white similar to a KTM tank.