** Utah riders, Little Sahara on Saturday 12:00 noon **

N7SLC - Software engineering, both QA & Development. I believe 8 positions available.

I will be at Cherry Creek w/Crash_in_Utah around 9:00. Hopefully well run into you guys.

We'll be arriving at Cherry Creek at noon. Instead of turning into little sahara, we'll be continuing straight past the first cattle guard, past the second and turning left at the fork... about 150 yard further there's a staging area. We'll be there at 12 noon. Swing by if you're still around.

- Eric

mrmoto - I'll watch for the KTM. We'll be in a black crew or white extended Ford.

I'll catch you on the next one Eric. My bike isn't quite

done...

I still need to break in the motor and the sand dunes aren't

exactly the best way to do it...

Dan

We'll be arriving at Cherry Creek at noon. Instead of turning into little sahara, we'll be continuing straight past the first cattle guard, past the second and turning left at the fork... about 150 yard further there's a staging area. We'll be there at 12 noon. Swing by if you're still around.

- Eric

wakin............Could you please give me a call? My best friend was laid off by Alcatel (6 years with them) and he is currently seeking employment. My number is 801.330.7886. Thanks, I REALLY appreciate it.

Peeps, I won't be making it tomorrow. I'll be having some :) and watching the Daytona 200 live on Speed. Enjoy and be safe................db

Dan - I'll let you know how much snow is left in the hills. Supposed to be in the mid 50s all next week, maybe next Saturday we can go ride most of the trails at Cherry Creek.

Please tell me that it was all muddy and the riding sucked. :D I really wish I could have gone. Thanks for the job idea too, but I don't work in any highly technical fields yet. :)

Please tell me that it was all muddy and the riding sucked.

Ditto!

I managed to get about 17-miles on the road to break in my new motor

so I should be able to make next weekend(hopefully).

The 440 runs great! :)

Gotta a new FMF Q coming this week and will need to get the jetting

figured out.

Dan

I'm happy to report that it was 52 degrees and sunny in Southern Idaho Saturday! :):D

I'm happy to report that it was 52 degrees and sunny in Southern Idaho Saturday! :D:)

Hehe, it was warm and sunny here in the valley too. I rode this both days: 04R1_blu_5a_1734.jpg:D

Sorry everybody... it was 48 degrees with lots of late afternoon sunshine :)! Occasionally, there were small patches of snow in the higher hills, but that didn't stop us from covering 40+ miles. We only rode the dunes for 5 mintues... the rest was all trails :D. All four of us had a great time. I'm going to post another ride for the cherry creek area today. Same time 12:00 noon on Saturday. Come if you can.

- Eric