2016 map settings

I just got a 16 yz450f that I am setting up for woods racing. I would like to see what map settings you run and what you get for fuel mileage. I looked in the mapping topic but it looks like they are for older bikes or just a good starting point.

anyone with a 2016 running thr dr.d ns 4? If so what mapping are you using?

The maps that are on the link i shared are said to be for the stock pipe, yet the exhaust companies claim that their pipes are built using the stock map. Lol, so you should notice a difference using one of these maps. I have a full fmf system and i notice a difference using the aggressive map

anyone with a 2016 running thr dr.d ns 4? If so what mapping are you using?

Hey mx9119, I just installed my Dr.D going riding tomorrow, I'm starting out with all zeros then I'll play with it a bit let me know what you come up with. Thanks

Hey mx9119, I just installed my Dr.D going riding tomorrow, I'm starting out with all zeros then I'll play with it a bit let me know what you come up with. Thanks

hey what did you come up with on your mapping? i rode mine sunday for the first time so didnt wanna mess with the mapping for break in... i also dont know where start with lol

To be honest I was so happy with the bike is never changed it from stock mapping, I road a dry hard packed track. What I did do is swapped out the 48t rear to a 49t helps me pull an uphill big table in 4th better. Next weekend I'm playing with the mapping for sure

nice keep me posted. did you get the suggested starting point mapping from dr.d?

I tried mxa's suggested map (same as "snappy" gytr setting for stock muffler) and it wasn't what I was looking for. I'm going to try the linear torque, I want all bottom and a decent bit of midrange