Random Exhaust Question for 2010-2013

I have the stock exhaust on my '13 and the Rocky Mountain brand carbon fiber endcap/spark arrestor.  The problem? I hate the sound of the stock exhaust. I loved the way my '06 & '08 sounded pretty much no matter which exhaust I ran (stock, Leo VInce, Dr D, FMF) but the '13 just sounds odd. I usually don't care about this kind of stuff but I dislike it so much that I am willing to spend some money just to change it!

So my question is...has noticed a significant change to the tone or sound by switching to an aftermarket slip-on? I don't want it to be louder than stock...just different.

I had Leo vince on my 06 loved it got drd now on the 15, I hear alot of air box but love the drd too both full systems

I have the stock exhaust on my '13 and the Rocky Mountain brand carbon fiber endcap/spark arrestor. The problem? I hate the sound of the stock exhaust. I loved the way my '06 & '08 sounded pretty much no matter which exhaust I ran (stock, Leo VInce, Dr D, FMF) but the '13 just sounds odd. I usually don't care about this kind of stuff but I dislike it so much that I am willing to spend some money just to change it!

So my question is...has noticed a significant change to the tone or sound by switching to an aftermarket slip-on? I don't want it to be louder than stock...just different.

i run the yosh system on my 16. The fit and finish is perfect and the sound is a hearty roar lol.

Does the bike sound odd when you're on it, or when someone rides by on it?  They always sound different from the pilot's seat, especially with all the intake noise right in front of you.