2014+ Scott's stabilizer mount - all 4 bar positions

Since Scott's only makes 2 bar mounts for the '14+ YZF's, positions 2 and 3, I took things into my own hands and machined my own mount.  This allows the use of ALL 4 bar positions with one mount.  Pictured here it's in the furthest forward position.

I expect that I'll have to mill away a bit of clearance mid-way up the damper arm to allow the position 2 and 3 slots to clear at full rotation.  I'll investigate that later this week.  Arms are cheap and easy to replace, so no harm in experimenting with that.

Pic attached

1450378534400.jpg

I've had a couple people request these.  Once I figure out what mods need to be done to the arm, I'll see if I can put together pricing for the clamp and the modded arm.  The machinist who graciously allowed me the use of the machine would run a batch of these if I got 5 or 10, also to make the pricing make sense.  If I can get some more people who want them over the next few weeks I'll be able to make a batch.  Expect ~$100-150 depending what needs to be done to the arm.  PM to discuss further.