HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamish

Rear tyre

6 posts in this topic

Can someone recomend a good rear tyre for the WR426 that is suitable for a bit (10% or less)of on road use? I mainly ride medium to hard surfaces, with the occasionaly sandy berm thrown in. I don't ride on the road much, but don't want a tyre that will be shredded on a 10km road ride.

thanks

How ya goin, I've got the wr 450 and after running a few tyres(which doesnt take long in 9 months on a wr} I keep going back to the pirelli mt21, theyve got real broad knobs and seem to last a bit longer.

Just for an interest we went for a blast in beerburrum state forest on sunday, #ucking huge, wot a blast.

Anyhow, might talk to u later! Good Luck.

cool..i have a mt16 on the back of the 2 smoke at the moment..works well but doesnt last all that long :)

If it needs to be DOT,get the Kenda Track master.

They are cheap and dirt worthy. :)

If it needs to be DOT,get the Kenda Track master.

They are cheap and dirt worthy. :)

Agreed! The Kenda Track Master II is great offroad and holds up well on the pavement. I put 350 miles on a new one in Moab, Utah last fall and added another 400 to that before changing it out. They are durable!