IMS Tank for the 2016 WR450

I'm gunna try and move all the electronics so i can run my acerbis tank of my YZ450f, probably get a dry break set up for finke and doing it this way will be the only opting as the IMS tanks like the below are the only dry break ones i think.

IMG_4278_zpsalelaxvz.jpg2B04CC31-DE08-41D2-A82F-118AD1F955FF_zpsIMG_4288_zpsilae1dph.jpgIMG_4167_zps88kz3rxw.jpg

Good luck.....keep us advised (with lots of pics please!)

Hi has anyone fitted the IMS winged tank to a 2016 450f yet?

They look well made , I'm thinking a black one ... Would they protect the rads? Or fracture ☹️

No other options for the big yam yet? Not cool looking but better than pushing your bike out of fuel!

They look well made , I'm thinking a black one ... Would they protect the rads? Or fracture ☹️

No other options for the big yam yet? Not cool looking but better than pushing your bike out of fuel!

We done it the right way. The IMS tank with the shrouds is buttugly. http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1190822-2016-yz450f-acerbis-29-gal-tank-on-a-fx-or-wr/?p=13185949

More info on the 16' models http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1177647-tt-official-2016-wr450f-mods/

My kid has one on his 2015 WR250F. (similar setup to the 16 WR450F) It is ugly but has proven to be durable and protects the radiators well. He has beat the snot out of his bike and the tank has held up very well. Better than I would have thought. Good luck.

New here. Great resource. Thanks to all.

Anyone running this tank? Good? Bad? Pics from riders POV? - would like to see the width.