adios

Dude you need to chill out. I responded to your post on my side and now maybe your fellow Blue bike readers will see also: You did not read my message right. There is nothing I said about not liking Yamahas. I ride with fellow Blue bike riders everytime out. All I did was respond to some guys bad mouthing the Honda bike. I don't think that is cool and I don't think all you Blue guys would think its cool if some Honda guys came over here and bad mouthed your bike. I dig this sport and the more the merrier no matter what bike they ride, blue, green, red, whatever. Every rider I have ever ran into on any kind of bike have been great people, and that is why I ride. So please get over yourself and lighten up and please read ALL of the posts in a Forum to get a better understaning on what someone is saying or responding to and maybe you won't get yourself worked up. And in closing I would like you to know that my son rides a Blue bike so what do you have to say now. Lets just get along. We are all here for the same thing. Love ya

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Quit it.....both of you

Ernie