HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Costa Rican YZ450F

Racer X Films: Dialed In: 2016 YZ450F

6 posts in this topic

Thought the whole thing was kinda a joke. Anyone can spin a few clickers and adjust sag.

I would like to see tuner setting, fork oil height, spring rate changes, sag adjustments from one extreme to the other, handlebar bends, tire choices, axel positions etc etc.

Don't just tell readers what to do, tell them why and what you did to get there...

3 people like this

I don't think that dude really knows what he's talking about. So many variables behind proper suspension clicker settings, sag , and gearing that it's pretty much useless to listen to any of it. And I haven't ridden the newest YZ450, but how are you going to hit your boots on the air box cover and knock those dzus fastners off like that? I get that they snag on pants and stuff. Just throwing that out there. And I would say 'cool sunglasses' but that would make me a liar. Yeah, that video is worthless.

Um not useless it seems as a reference for a basic set up then go from there.

You very experienced Moto masters Likely wouldn't end up the same.