HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimbopitts

2016 YZ450F green sticker

10 posts in this topic

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Got my registration in the mail yesterday and the vin is correct and date sold is correct but the model year is listed,as a 1986 and they gave me a green sticker

Yeah, that's funny.  The funniest part, though, will be when you get caught running the erroneously issued sticker outside of red sticker season.  Ranger Dick will impound the bike and you'll be fined.  The whole thing will cost you nearly a grand by the time the smoke clears.  I know it's their mistake, and so do they, but they will have all the sympathy of someone who was setting a trap for you in the first place.

Seen it. 

Bureaucrats 

Now you're trying to think things through using logic and common sense when I know that you know that neither one applies to either the DMV or the Ranger services.

2 people like this

Dmv definitely, never had an encounter with forest Rangers

Just like you find the occasional nice guy at the DMV, most(?) rangers are reasonable people.  Too many are prone to be abusive of their authority. You only have to meet the wrong one at the wrong time once.

Now you're trying to think things through using logic and common sense when I know that you know that neither one applies to either the DMV or the Ranger services.

:worthy: