Anyone pick up a 450FX yet?

I have seen them with the cycra rad shroud kit, it makes the rad shrouds several inches narrower, it really is a big difference, the bike looks as skinny as anything out there. I have some time on a YZF250 with stock shrouds, the look is wider, but you don't seem to feel it when riding.

The old cycra kit let too much dirt into the airbag, the 2016 version is a better design, just as thin, but screens on the air intakes now, pretty slick!

Must...resist urge....to buy new dirt bike...

im not even done paying off my 2014 yz450f lol and i want another... I may just buy most of the changed 2016 parts lol

Ive never seen hack youtube moto review videos before. There's a few of them https://youtu.be/MyodjJY6SBY

Ive never seen hack youtube moto review videos before. There's a few of them https://youtu.be/MyodjJY6SBY

That was horrible

That was horrible

Agree, nothing like a computer voice telling stuff you already know about a bike just from reading the press info.......uggg!

That was horrible

Yamaha, Good luck with that. 

I have seen them with the cycra rad shroud kit, it makes the rad shrouds several inches narrower, it really is a big difference, the bike looks as skinny as anything out there. I have some time on a YZF250 with stock shrouds, the look is wider, but you don't seem to feel it when riding.

The old cycra kit let too much dirt into the airbag, the 2016 version is a better design, just as thin, but screens on the air intakes now, pretty slick!

You sure about that?

20151121_174553_zps6f0ewhjx.jpg

Yamaha, Good luck with that.

That wasn't a yamaha promotional video. That was some cheapo computer crap. Hop back on your euro bike and troll away somewhere else

You sure about that?

What?  That's easily 6 inches, isn't it?  :smirk:

BTW, there's mud on your seat, and you have green and guards.

You sure about that?

20151121_174553_zps6f0ewhjx.jpg

Left side of the bars between the grip and the clutch perch... whatcha got there?

Left side of the bars between the grip and the clutch perch... whatcha got there?

kill switch?

kill switch?

Nope

Nope

it's gotta be the warp drive engage button then.. or is it the auto tire inflate system? Both seem logical, as it's turned up out of the way to prevent accidental pressing..

it's gotta be the warp drive engage button then.. or is it the auto tire inflate system? Both seem logical, as it's turned up out of the way to prevent accidental pressing..

I think Yamahas actually come with hyper drive from the factory on the right hand side. Be careful if trying to activate in on other brands though, especially Hondas, you may hear this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xKsVMh8MQ

Hahahahahaha

Nope

Launch control ;)

That wasn't a yamaha promotional video. That was some cheapo computer crap. Hop back on your euro bike and troll away somewhere else

Bwahahaha. Someone woke up with wrong foot this morning. Im riding currently with blue." Hop on your euro bike", rofl :D

Bwahahaha. Someone woke up with wrong foot this morning. Im riding currently with blue." Hop on your euro bike", rofl :D

lol good! Stick with it

Pay attention to the clues guys,,,,between the GRIP and CLUTCH PERCH.

Edited by YHGEORGE

Quick bleeder I'm betting...