(keszke w meszke project) yz450 namura tuning set

I haven't seen that brand name here in the states.  If they're from China, forget about it.  The name looks more Japanese to me, but I don't know. 

There is nothing about any of those parts that will give the engine more power unless the engine is currently worn out so that it needs those parts replaced.  The only exception might be the piston.  If the piston you are considering is a higher than stock compression piston, then you will probably gain a small amount of low and middle speed power, but not a lot.

My personal recommendation is Yamaha original equipment parts. 

Ive had two of their head gaskets blow in one season. I bought one of their top end gasket sets off eBay for around $30 with valve stem steals.

The first one I thought was my fault, so i had the head resurfaced- 2 months later blew again... Went back to oem gasket and the problem was solve.

After that experience with the gaskets I'll pass on anything with their name on it.

grayracer513

---Since 2001 Namura Technologies has been on a quest

for global domination of the powersports aftermarket. Based in Minnesota, USA

(cant belived , you ; I haven't seen that brand name here in the states.

If they're from China, forget about it. The name looks more Japanese to me, but I don't know. )-- its big COMPANY!

http://www.namura.com/index.html

Ive had two of their head gaskets blow in one season. I bought one of their top end gasket sets off eBay for around $30 with valve stem steals.

The first one I thought was my fault, so i had the head resurfaced- 2 months later blew again... Went back to oem gasket and the problem was solve.

That's the way to pursue world domination, alright. ?

Now I know why I never heard of them.  I almost never buy on price.

I bought one of their top end gasket sets off eBay for around $30 with valve stem steals.

Now I know why I've never heard of them. I probably have seen their stuff and their name, but I reflexively ignore impossibly inexpensive knock-offs by companies, especially those with unfamiliar, oriental brand names.

• 2 weeks later...