HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dean Callanan

WR 426 oem lighting

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I while ago i purchased a wr426 for my son to ride .The bike was a bit rough and was purchased as a dirt bike with no rego.My son has now left home and after riding it myself I quite enjoy it, actually I like it a lot .I have always owned old school bikes so I sold my XR600 and started to do a bit of work on the WR, I've tidied it up a little done brakes bearings etc and now want to get it on the road. It appears to have the original wiring harness  fitted to it  and in good condition. I would like to purchase oem switches, lights etc so I can just plug it all in like original. Would anyone have a wiring diagram. Or would there be anyone out there that still has one set up like original. Also I need help with the tank and seat ,do you guys think it looks as if it has a yz tank and seat fitted?

Cheers

6.JPG

5.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

Great thanks for the reply

The manual doesn't have a wiring Diagram but does have he cable routing drawings. This will be a huge help and awesome to  have a Manual now. Once again thanks.