HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frostbite

There are times when the free mods are enough....

4 posts in this topic

For all those other times....

f980100a.jpg

My 95mm piston was backordered and I need something for top end boost to keep up with the sleds. :D:)

It would be fun, but I'd feel like I was riding with an armed grenade onboard! Can you imagine bursting one in a crash?

After reading the specs I decided not to run it in the cross country race. I'm definitely going to come off at least once and don't feel like being a roman candle. Also the can has to be maintained between 75-80 degrees and that's not gonna happen up here, and I have to install an electric fuel pump to fog in gas with the NOS. I would run it in the ice drags here though, not much chance of falling down in a straight line.

f97c1931.jpg

I put a NOS Cheater kit on my small block Chevy and it was like having a switch labeled: "Small Block/Big Block"! Had to beef up the tranny after 3 runs...

Jim