Embedded graphics what da *#@*$$?

I, like most of you, am reading over all the info I can on the awesome news.... and I notice this?   What the hell is embedded graphics?  Anyone seen what they look like?

Are we forever stuck buying "the man's" plastics and/or graphics?   Not too paranoid just wondered what the fellow "blue" peeps felt in this regard

BLU CREW !!!!! 

Dude, are you off your meds or something?

Living in a cave?

We have had embeded graphics for about 10 years now on various brands and models.

You must be related to Bryan.....

I, like most of you, am reading over all the info I can on the awesome news.... and I notice this? What the hell is embedded graphics? Anyone seen what they look like?

Are we forever stuck buying "the man's" plastics and/or graphics? Not too paranoid just wondered what the fellow "blue" peeps felt in this regard

BLU CREW !!!!!

KTM has had embedded graphics for years, it's basically in the plastics so it can't peel off.

Dude, are you off your meds or something?

Living in a cave?

We have had embeded graphics for about 10 years now on various brands and models.

You must be related to Bryan.....

Maybe?  Bryan who?  

KTM has had embedded graphics for years, it's basically in the plastics so it can't peel off.

Can you replace the graphics without replacing the plastics?  

Can you replace the graphics without replacing the plastics?

Yes.

No.

Yes. Then you will have two sets of graphics, but only one will be visible.

I just priced a shroud for my 250FX with the graphics and it was over $200 PER shroud.

I would suggest anyone picking up a new bike take the OEM shrouds off before you ride it and put replacement plastics on right away.