More Utah guys on this Forum ?

1980 xr 80r (bored to a 81cc, red turbo plastic, semi mullet out of my helmet... mom wouldnt let me go full bore i was only 9, cool stickers... oakley, four strokes truck two strokes suck, hipoint, hallman racing and farah faucett for sure) I would love it if you guys do a utah ride, do you mind a second xr650r poping around with you. my buds will come and we will bring at least 1 yamahauler :):thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::D :D :D :D :usa: :usa: :usa::lol::):D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hallman racing

Oh man...I haven't heard that name in years! I remember

having a set of Hallman Racing Pro-Armor, chest protectors.

They were the hottest things on the trail!

Yep, that was 1980-something! :)

I had a Kawasaki Coyote minibike. Probably worth as much as my current ride if I had kept it!

I am from the UK, but been in Utah for 10 yrs. love it here. those who dont, can try England for a while. it sucks

Yea I was super cool I had an open face helmet with that IRON JAW thing that bolted on to it so it was a full face, I think it gave me more MPH's when my dad bolted it on my lid, but the coolest thing that I have kept from the past is from 1986 2 weeks or so before David Baily was injured. It is a baseball hat with Broc Glover, David Baily, Ron Lechien, Micky Diamond, and Jonny Omara's autographs. I think its worth about $750,000,000,000 for sure! :D:)

Yea I was super cool I had an open face helmet with that IRON JAW thing that bolted on to it so it was a full face, I think it gave me more MPH's when my dad bolted it on my lid, but the coolest thing that I have kept from the past is from 1986 2 weeks or so before David Baily was injured. It is a baseball hat with Broc Glover, David Baily, Ron Lechien, Micky Diamond, and Jonny Omara's autographs. I think its worth about $750,000,000,000 for sure! :D:)

You win! That autographed hat is the coolest!

I dunno about you, but I miss the Carlsbad track with that

nasty, high-speed downhill...

You win! That autographed hat is the coolest!

I dunno about you, but I miss the Carlsbad track with that

nasty, high-speed downhill...

I have the last 500cc GP run on the carlsbad track on VHS, circa 1985 or 1986. VERY cool. Been wanting to convert it to DVD and clean up the commercials, etc. (it was recorded of ABC.) I throw it in the vcr now and again just to see the old guys. :D

WOW!! Good turnout thus far. And I think were still missing about five more peeps.

Let's begin planning a trip now. What dates will be best for all?

I need to do it quick, little baby Nicholas Aiden is on his way come June 13th, 2004.

Bill has it right... all the new guys will have to ride behind me and I'm way, way in the back. Last time I rode to the front, I got t-boned by some guy who came down from Idaho :D. Same ride another idaho rider up front crashed and broke a foot :D. Next ride, a blue bike up front crashed and broke a radiator :D. Not safe up there. Very scary :).

- Eric

Bill has it right... all the new guys will have to ride behind me and I'm way, way in the back. Last time I rode to the front, I got t-boned by some guy who came down from Idaho :D. Same ride another idaho rider up front crashed and broke a foot :D. Next ride, a blue bike up front crashed and broke a radiator :D. Not safe up there. Very scary :).

- Eric

As I recall, a orange KTM t-boned me and used me for traction that ride. :D

Eric,

It's all about protecting you slower guys from the elements. Don't forget the time I saved you all from that nasty stinking cowpie.

Doug

Protecting who, "slower guys" :)... I usually feel pretty fast when I drive past the carnage on the side of the trail. All this good natured prodding makes me feel like riding. Can't wait to get into all this mud the snow melt's going to make. Straight up Kirkman Hollow in 12 inches of mud should be great fun.

Doug,

You will always be in front of me! :D :D :D

That was a visual that I will never forget :)

Doug,

You will always be in front of me! :D :D :D

That was a visual that I will never forget :)

Has to be in April to hot in may and june forget it. Was out last year may 5th and it was well over 100 by 10:00 am. At least Moab was.Have been out in June when its 107, rode 5MOH and almost died not really but I think I lost 85 lbs that day all sweat. Never been the same! I walk into pinyon trees alot and have a small twitch

Protecting who, "slower guys" :D... I usually feel pretty fast when I drive past the carnage on the side of the trail. All this good natured prodding makes me feel like riding. Can't wait to get into all this mud the snow melt's going to make. Straight up Kirkman Hollow in 12 inches of mud should be great fun.

Like MrMoto, all this jabbin' makes me feel like riding! :)

Of course, Eric has never passed me on the trail in a pile...

Come to think of it, he's never passed me, even when I hurt my ankle in Hobble Creek! :D

Didn't know a DRZ could go so fast, did ya? :D

Are you making fun of me? :):D

Are you making fun of me? :):D

Well, it wasn't directed at you, but hey! Why not? :D

BTW, I'm gonna tell Cathy you were givin' me the finger! :D

I'm pretty sure that comment was directed at me. But then again I'm not sure who passed me if anyone did, with all the squished cricket guts covering my goggles and all it was hard to see anything.

Doug

Actually, now that I have finally replaced my bars and chucked the old bent ones I shouldn't be squirting of the side of the trail as frequently. At least that's what I tell myself.

Doug