More Utah guys on this Forum ?

As I was looking at all the states on Rysters post and all the other posts, I do beleive that there are more Utah guys on this WR forum than any other state. Just a guess but I think we beat all you other guys as far as state representation goes, what do you think Utah ? :)

For some reason Queen's "We are the champions" just went through my head :)

Who's idea was it to pray for water this year? There's enough to get on the lake now so it can stop anytime.

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :)

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :D

DD, I knew you had to be from Utah cause you ride so good, You obviously learned how to ride like that in Utah, so You count :) Just remenber you Utah guys we prayed for this moisture, but O.K. enough is enough, Right?

Snow = :):D

Now if we just could have cali's nice year round weather :)

o well at least they will not be handing out fines for watering our lawns this year :D

As I was looking at all the states on Rysters post and all the other posts, I do beleive that there are more Utah guys on this WR forum than any other state. Just a guess but I think we beat all you other guys as far as state representation goes, what do you think Utah ? :D

I'm from Hawaii representing Utah now. :)

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :D

Dave, you are down here so much you may as well be a Utah resident!

(Although if it were me I would be coaxing your brother up there to ride some of the 9000 miles of riding Idaho has)

:)

That's right! Last year I rode year round in Utah, lots more snow this season which = skiing! Oh well.

No doubt Chris,

I was just in Price, Utah this morning and snow snow snow. I had to cancel my Moab trip this weekend.

Utah Rocks....Moab too.

I don't have a WR, but I'd like to ride with you guys this Spring. :)

No Problem, we may have to put you in the back with Eric :D:):D

We have some real fun times and your more than welcome to join us. My goal this year is to get out more. I think the Utah riders need to host a TT ride this year and invite the neighbors.

Most of all our rides, dates and times are posted here. Look forward to ride with ya...

A Big Red Pig with all those blue bikes. :) Sounds like fun. It's been a long Winter. I need to ride! That would be cool if we could get a big TT ride here in Utah.

No Problem, we may have to put you in the back with Eric :D:):D

WAAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :usa:

I have a two stroke, but I always have a good tow rope. Can I still ride with you guys?

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :)

Dave, you are down here so much you may as well be a Utah resident!

(Although if it were me I would be coaxing your brother up there to ride some of the 9000 miles of riding Idaho has)

:D

I've ridden in ID a couple of times with Dave and it's

awesome! :D

However, I can't get my wife to move up there. Or should I

say, down there? Boise is almost 2K lower in elevation.

:D

We definitely need to get some TT rides planned... :D

hey all other utah guys im trying to find myself a wr between 98 and 02 400 or 426 if you know where i can find one pm me

I carry a tow chain on my BRP just in case I need to drag a couple bikes back to their trucks. :):D :D

Dude! I don't care if you only have a 1975 DT250 (that was my first dirt bike). I'll gladly ride with anyone who has a two-wheeled machine. :)

Dude! I don't care if you only have a 1975 DT250 (that was my first dirt bike). I'll gladly ride with anyone who has a two-wheeled machine. :D

It was a 1974 YZ80 for me and I don't care what you ride

either!

Who cares anyway?? We're ridin'!! :)