HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamaharichey

More Utah guys on this Forum ?

40 posts in this topic

As I was looking at all the states on Rysters post and all the other posts, I do beleive that there are more Utah guys on this WR forum than any other state. Just a guess but I think we beat all you other guys as far as state representation goes, what do you think Utah ? :)

For some reason Queen's "We are the champions" just went through my head :)

Who's idea was it to pray for water this year? There's enough to get on the lake now so it can stop anytime.

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :D

DD, I knew you had to be from Utah cause you ride so good, You obviously learned how to ride like that in Utah, so You count :) Just remenber you Utah guys we prayed for this moisture, but O.K. enough is enough, Right?

Now if we just could have cali's nice year round weather :)

o well at least they will not be handing out fines for watering our lawns this year :D

As I was looking at all the states on Rysters post and all the other posts, I do beleive that there are more Utah guys on this WR forum than any other state. Just a guess but I think we beat all you other guys as far as state representation goes, what do you think Utah ? :D

I'm from Hawaii representing Utah now. :)

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :D

Dave, you are down here so much you may as well be a Utah resident!

(Although if it were me I would be coaxing your brother up there to ride some of the 9000 miles of riding Idaho has)

:)

That's right! Last year I rode year round in Utah, lots more snow this season which = skiing! Oh well.

No doubt Chris,

I was just in Price, Utah this morning and snow snow snow. I had to cancel my Moab trip this weekend.

Utah Rocks....Moab too.

No Problem, we may have to put you in the back with Eric :D:):D

We have some real fun times and your more than welcome to join us. My goal this year is to get out more. I think the Utah riders need to host a TT ride this year and invite the neighbors.

Most of all our rides, dates and times are posted here. Look forward to ride with ya...

A Big Red Pig with all those blue bikes. :) Sounds like fun. It's been a long Winter. I need to ride! That would be cool if we could get a big TT ride here in Utah.

I grew up in Utah but haven't lived there for six years. Does that count? :)

Dave, you are down here so much you may as well be a Utah resident!

(Although if it were me I would be coaxing your brother up there to ride some of the 9000 miles of riding Idaho has)

:D

I've ridden in ID a couple of times with Dave and it's

awesome! :D

However, I can't get my wife to move up there. Or should I

say, down there? Boise is almost 2K lower in elevation.

:D

We definitely need to get some TT rides planned... :D

hey all other utah guys im trying to find myself a wr between 98 and 02 400 or 426 if you know where i can find one pm me

Dude! I don't care if you only have a 1975 DT250 (that was my first dirt bike). I'll gladly ride with anyone who has a two-wheeled machine. :)

Dude! I don't care if you only have a 1975 DT250 (that was my first dirt bike). I'll gladly ride with anyone who has a two-wheeled machine. :D

It was a 1974 YZ80 for me and I don't care what you ride

either!

Who cares anyway?? We're ridin'!! :)