HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SXP

426 Connecting Rod Small End

4 posts in this topic

Does the 426 connecting rod small end have a needle bearing or bushing in it, or is it like the 400's without any bearing/bushing? Thanks.

it is the same in as much as you asked although it is of a different bore diameter. No bush or needle brg.

You will have to switch to a falicon rod to get a bushed small end.

Thanks. I'm planning on upgrading my 400 con rod to the 426 con rod and was wondering what my alternatives are beside OEM. Do you know if the Falicon rod fits without any issues or clearance problems?

BTW, are you the same SFO on Dirtrider.net?

Thanks. I'm planning on upgrading my 400 con rod to the 426 con rod and was wondering what my alternatives are beside OEM. Do you know if the Falicon rod fits without any issues or clearance problems?

BTW, are you the same SFO on Dirtrider.net?

same sfo.

get a cr-f stroker rod installed onto your yz flywheels.

It will be .060 longer than stock which if you haven't cut your barrel down to correct the squish two base gasket will recreate sufficient deck height, you will want to verify this as prudence would dictate though.