HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan_Lorenze

Some pictures from the Adelanto GP!

6 posts in this topic

Hey Dan.

IM Dave Meek. I talked to ya awile before Vegas to Reno on the XR forum.

I asume you'll be at the Nevada 1000. I cant wait.

Dave, Hows it going? Yes I remember you, you said that most of the Ironmen looked like "zombies" after the race. You were right. Seriously it took me a couple of weeks to recover from that race. I feel like that race was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. 16 hours of riding all alone in the middle of nowhere was pretty amazing, I spent hours riding at night, those are some really lonely times.

Nevada 1000? Are you doing it?????? Im planning on doing it myself. Im going for the Ironman championship this year and I need to do really well.

DL :)

I know exactly how you felt. Took my hands about three weeks to recover completely. No blisters, just plain wore out . The weirdest thing for me was stopping. I still felt like I was moving. Also actually looking around at something other than whats coming at me at speed for so long.

Ya Ill be at the 1000. Well be in the same class, thats cool. I wish I could do the whole series but I cant get away from work so much. Its a long drive to all the events from where I live.

Its just around the corner. See ya there!

"16 hours of riding all alone in the middle of nowhere was pretty amazing, I spent hours riding at night, those are some really lonely times.

Nevada 1000? Are you doing it?????? Im planning on doing it myself. Im going for the Ironman championship this year and I need to do really well."

And I thought I was a M/C Nut!!!

I'm feeling kinda "normal" now! LOL

:)