Latest Gen YZ450's

Hey guys hoping to get some owners advice. Currently upgrading to a low hour 450 as I'm getting over seat bouncing my 85kgs round the local track (mt kembla) on a 250f.

Is the 14+ bike a large improvement over the 10-13? I ride my mates 11 a bit and quite like it although if the newer bikes have a more nimble feel then I'm sure I would enjoy it more. Understand the motor and suspension will be very similar, but wonder if all the other changes make for a better ride.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys hoping to get some owners advice. Currently upgrading to a low hour 450 as I'm getting over seat bouncing my 85kgs round the local track (mt kembla) on a 250f.

Is the 14+ bike a large improvement over the 10-13? I ride my mates 11 a bit and quite like it although if the newer bikes have a more nimble feel then I'm sure I would enjoy it more. Understand the motor and suspension will be very similar, but wonder if all the other changes make for a better ride.

Thanks in advance.

The general consensus is yes, the 14+ models are better then the 10-13 models. Much more refined... That being said, if you didn't like the 10-13s due to their light front end feel, the 14+ models still have that, just less of...

Thanks monk

Don't mind the front end of the 11 too much and it feels good to me when you get way up there. I am more interested to know if it feels more slim and nimble between the legs.

Regards

Thanks monk

Don't mind the front end of the 11 too much and it feels good to me when you get way up there. I am more interested to know if it feels more slim and nimble between the legs.

Regards

Feel slim, no, feels nimble, yes