HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FASTFRANK

Thanks! LSD Racing!! (Atlanta Supercross)

1 post in this topic

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say Thanks to Larry at LSD Racing in GA. He got me 3 tickets and pit passes to my first supercross race in Atlanta. It was quite a drive but a hell of a show and well worth it. Would have liked to see the 250 main event end a little different but hey still a great show. Great seats and just a plain bad azz time. I think if Pastrana had been able to race the whole main he would have caught RC and really given him a challenge. Well I am back in VA safe and sound and can't wait till next year. Gonna try to make Daytona next year for road racing and supercross. I will have to start saving now LOL. Anyway because of this great forum and great people I got to go to a great race and see riders I wish I was as good as!! LOL Thanks again LSD racing. Everyone keep ripping their 426's. Frank :):D