HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazyadam

forks done!! Gold Valve!

4 posts in this topic

I am very happy with how the R.t. Gold valves went in. Just a few things that were not clear.... and MXTUNER solved all those problems! :)

Fork oil... is it measured from the very top of the outer tube? (I measured to the top... no springs.. w/ the guide in, and rod all the way down. I pulled the midvalve through its stroke 10 + times... and let it sit for 10 min. then sucked out the extra oil... to 95 mm below the top. they are all back together, and I'm a happy camper :D

AGAIN, I need to thank MXTUNER!!!

HE IS THE MAN!! :D

The oil is measured from the top of the inner tube. Shouldn't be too much of a difference though, a few millimeters at most.

KC

THANK YOU!!!! They feel great!... but the shock is still out of the bike, so no test ride yet :)

the feel is so smooth... almost hydraulic! the springy bounce is gone!! I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!

It was nice yesterday, and I HAD to ride, so out came the stock 98... and with a little work, off we went!! :D lots o' fun!!

but it was also torture, since I need to test the gold valves, and BK mod, new tires, and speedo. new steering stem bearings .....and so on (on my 2000) Oh well .. it snowing now.

I will report my happyness asap!!

and Thanks again.

MXTUNER is THE man :D