2011 yz450f clutch question

I have bought a yz450f now when i got it there was a rekluse clutch allready installed. I want to switch back to a stock clutch what all will i need to replace to do so..?

Which Rekluse?

If it is the EXP 3.0 (clutch looks almost stock), it's a simple matter of removing the EXP ring and replacing the missing plates.

If it is a Z-Start Pro (steel pressure plate with 12 small screws and 24-27 steel balls), you need an OEM clutch boss (hub), a full set of OEM steel plates, an OEM or aftermarket pressure plate, a set of springs, and a set of spring bolts.

If it is the Core EXP, it's a complete clutch, and you'll need a complete OEM clutch to replace it with.  On the other hand, you should be able to sell the complete Core EXP for $5-600, or the Z-Start for $250-350.

Yes i went ahead and ordered a whole oem clutch kit so either way it should be good. Lol and thanks

Yes i went ahead and ordered a whole oem clutch kit so either way it should be good. Lol and thanks

What do you mean whole OEM clutch kit? Are saying pressure plate, basket, clutch components etc etc? Do you look at a full Hinson unit? Far superior in all aspects...

I got the whole kit (stock) everything basket plates springs and i looked at hinson they was charging 899$ for theres

I got the whole kit (stock) everything basket plates springs and i looked at hinson they was charging 899$ for theres

Even though the cost is more, the Hinson is a better unit...

Yea maybe but id rather have stock for 235$ then hinson for 899$ lol

Yea maybe but id rather have stock for 235$ then hinson for 899$ lol

Wow, that difference in price? That's crazy...

Some of the Hinson stuff is frankly not worth using unless you're dealing with a Grand National half miler or something.  The boss in particular is $280 vs. $90 for the OEM boss.  Yes, it's more durable, but still...

OTOH, the Hinson basket will outlast two stock ones fairly easily, and because it reuses the primary driven gear assembly, it costs less.  Hinson springs are usually just unnecessary.  Hinson plates are among the few that are at least equal to OEM.