HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ400Court

Moderators

8 posts in this topic

I don't get it. Posts that seem humerous to some seem offensive to others and get moderated. Yet there are soooo many people posting the same post in two, three, four or more forums here.

Originally posted by YZ400Court:

I don't get it. Posts that seem humerous to some seem offensive to others and get moderated. Yet there are soooo many people posting the same post in two, three, four or more forums here.

YZ400Court,

You message is timely. You might want to check out this thread for a different perspective:

TT Moderation

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

Originally posted by Bryan Bosch:

YZ400Court,

You message is timely. You might want to check out this thread for a different perspective:

TT Moderation

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

I'm not sure I understand?

My take on your post is that you had some concerns over how TT moderates. Maybe I misunderstood you? Of course, please feel free to clarify. :)

Bryan

No, no concerns on how you moderate. There were a few select instances of moderating in the red forums that seemed overkill to me, but someone has to make the call. I thought one of the rules here was post a subject in ONE forum only...I searched around and did not find any rules here. I must have been thinking of DRN. Keep up the good work Bryan, I'll quit whining now :)

YZCourt; Did you click on "TT Moderation" in Bryan's post? It brings you to another thread concerning this topic.