Need help with oil pump.

Hi everyone, I picked up a 99wr400f a few weeks ago. I noticed after changing the oil that it was pumping extremely weak, upon tearing it down I found that the oil pump was destroyed, it looks as though at one point something got wedged in it, the rest of the bike is fine though somehow. My question is how do I get the outer rotor piece out of the case? Can I do it without splitting it, or is there not a chance? A few pictures of the carnage below ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1438693248.398272.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1438693375.872607.jpg

So I realized it was extremely foolish of me to not split the case and check everything else out. While I did that I freshened up the top end and also bought another case since the half were the oil pump resides was chew up on mine along with an oil pump as well. As I was putting everything back together I noticed the outer rotor of the oil pump fits loosely in the case and will spin with inner rotor. I just want to be sure but I believe it's not supposed to spin. Can anyone help me on this?