HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bikerboy

Help needed 2010 yz450f

7 posts in this topic

my bike starts just not quite as it used to (first kick) when it fires up and ridden it splutters at low revs ? Can anyone help me with this ?

my bike starts just not quite as it used to (first kick) when it fires up and ridden it splutters at low revs ? Can anyone help me with this ?

jettings off?

I've had the same issues. Check the easy things first, exhaust leak (I've had the flange on the header crack and not seen until removal) replace crush gasket, check silencer packing, check for intake leak.

Get a tuner and check for any fault codes. Test sensors per the manuel.

If that doesn't work my ultimate fix was to increase the co level to +5. You'll need the oem fi tool not the gytr tuner to do that. Good luck

All stock and I do not fix any of my bikes as I'm

Not mechanically minded just leave it to the experts I'm currently looking for somewhere in Manchester or not far or Manchester UK that I can take my bike to and have tested serviced fixed & all the other essentials anyone recommend anywhere ?

Can anyone suggest the best place for me to take my bike to asap ? And would anyone know why u its spluttering/juddery whilst on a quarter of the throttle but anything more it's ok ?

I'm going to guess valve clearance. Not too many UK guys on here... You're probably best off with your closest yami dealer.

It's FI so the getting isn't off...