Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JESSEJJ

inverted forks for the BRP?

15 posts in this topic

Has anybody pulled of having inverted forks? If so please let me know how and where. I'm trying to transform the BRP into motocross worthy!

Plus, if you have any ideas that would help, please do.

I will be putting a pair of Ohlins forklegs from a Cannondale onto my XR650R as soon as my triple clamp is ready.

I've been adviced that the frame of a XR650R is not up to handle the extra stress that the USD forklegs would transfer through the triple clamp, but I'm not riding on motocross course, not landing any 6ft. jumps.. I hope it would hold up with my kind of riding.

iron_savior,

How much did those front forks set you back? Who makes your brake rotors? You've got one sweet looking bike.

Wow.. now that's a bike. Now I'm wondering though; where'd that tank/shroud setup come from? Looks kind of like the Aloop , but custom. I bet that bike has more in it in aftermarket parts than my 650 is worth. :)

Looks good Dan - tell me about the aircleaner. What did you use for the manifold?

How about a picture of the other side?

I need to know what a BRP is? I have tried but cant come up with it! Please will someone enlighten me on this?

Thanks,

Randy

B ig R ed P ig :D

Damn!!!! I thought of everything but that!!!! And I even have one....not like the one in the pic but it is red and a pig :):D :D

Thanks,

Randy