Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pellco

Pit Passes to HOUSTON Supercross

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to get PIT PASSES for the Houston Supercross OR any information that will lead me in the right direction? (Website says to check back soon). Can some of my TT buddies help me out? :)

Check Ticketmaster.com they had info on obtaining pit passes for the Atlanta race that I am attending this weekend. I assume they would have info for the Houston race as well.

When I went last year there was a ticket booth selling pit passes for $10. Usually there is a shop in the area also that gives them away.

I just bought tickets from TM about a week ago. I asked about pit passes and they had no information. I'm not sure how they are doing it this year, but I'm not paying 10 bucks for someone to sell me something and stand in long lines. My freinds at K's who usually have the passes said they were not going to deal with them this year, and so far I don't think anyone else has picked them up. You may have to fork up the cash at the show. BTW I'm going to New Orleans SX and for some reason the pits are closed at that race? Go figure.......Later and good luck

I live about 30 miles from N'awlins and the pits at the Superdome are very tight. There just doesn't seem to be a way to effectively have access to the pits here. The semi's are lined up right outside of the new arena and space is very tight.

I don't know if this is the way it's still done but when I attended last. We had to enter a designated gate in the dome,pick up a free pass and then walk down the street to the pits.