Brake light wiring

I have a 2003 WR450. It's street registered and typically in supermoto form. 

Right now it doesn't have brake lights. I picked up a switch that I think will work with the front master (Brembo master). I have plans for the rear as well, not sure while I'll go with another pressure switch or OEM style. 

Is there wiring already on the bike that I should use for the brake light wiring, or do i get to add everything? Taillight is an Edge and it's set up running all the lighting on DC so even if there should be wiring there may not be...

A brake pressure switch and the to leads coming out run one to positive on the battery and one to negative and you should be good.

I know how to do the wiring independent of the harness, I was wondering if there was anything in the factory harness that I should use. It sounds like not. 

I know how to do the wiring independent of the harness, I was wondering if there was anything in the factory harness that I should use. It sounds like not. 

Correct there is nothing on the factory harness.