any parts from the '16 worth changing on '14-'15?

looking over the parts that have changed on the 2016 450, wondering if they changed for durability. I see the impeller changed as well as the shift stop lever and spring. Those were both problem areas for the 250. Don't remember seeing many issues with the 450 but kind of a piece of mind thing. I replaced my shift lever last year with the newer one, is it worth changing again?

Top motor mounts as well. Not sure if putting those on a '14 or '15 would change for the better seeing how a lot of other handling items were changed on the 2016.  

What would it take to get launch control on '14 or '15?

looking over the parts that have changed on the 2016 450, wondering if they changed for durability. I see the impeller changed as well as the shift stop lever and spring. Those were both problem areas for the 250. Don't remember seeing many issues with the 450 but kind of a piece of mind thing. I replaced my shift lever last year with the newer one, is it worth changing again?

Top motor mounts as well. Not sure if putting those on a '14 or '15 would change for the better seeing how a lot of other handling items were changed on the 2016.  

What would it take to get launch control on '14 or '15?

Honestly no. Most of my buddies who own current Honda's and Kawi's with the launch control say that they have never used it. They tried it once and did not like it at all, did not see it being an advantage on the starting gate. If you want to make a noticeable change to the bike that will improve the handling, buy yourself an aftermarket lowering link from Pro-Circuit or Factory Connection. Bike turns, holds a line, and corners soooooo much better. I have one on my bike and it leveled the bike out and the bike handles awesome now.

Thanks for the info. My main concern was about the shift stop lever but i think the old one is ok on 450s.

Which lowering link you have on your bike? And it it just the link you swapped out or the relay as well?

Thanks for the info. My main concern was about the shift stop lever but i think the old one is ok on 450s.

Which lowering link you have on your bike? And it it just the link you swapped out or the relay as well?

I have the Pro-Circuit link. Just the link was swapped out. The rear suspension is initially a little stiffer, but is a lot more plush throughout the stroke and the bike handles much much better.