HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VET4STROKER

St Joe State Park

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted start out by saying, what an awesome site! I bought my first 4 stroke (02 426), I really like it even after 20 years on two strokes. I'm learning a lot by reading this site.

I'm planning a trip down to Farmington to ride in St Joe State Park. I've been there 5 times with my 2 strokes. I'm wondering if I'll have trouble with a decibel level restriction? Is it enforced there? I'd hate to go all the way down there and not be able to ride!

It's an great place to ride. There's woods trails and lots of whooped out sand areas to lay out moto tracks. It's approximately 1600 or so acres. The people are friendly and it's only like $2 per bike per day to ride.

VET4Stroker,

I ride St. Joe almost every weekend. I have a 99 400 with the stock exhaust and have never been told it is too loud. They did raise the riding fee though, it is now $3 to ride all day. I live about 40 minutes from there.

Thanks for the info. The last time I was there, four years ago I didn't recall the park rangers monitoring the noise regulation (on the Missouri State Park website it said that the max db level is 86!). $3 is still a bargain!