HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mxracer553

Reluctantly selling 01 426

10 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to say due to my second ruptured disk I am forced to sell my true love my 426. I have spent a lot of time and money working on it. It has a big gun exhuast, pro action suspension mods, nickle plated talon hubs and black excel rims. I also have the stock wheels complete with dunlop 739 tires like new. I have applied racing triple clamps and renthal twin walls, Renthal O-ring chain and many renthal sprockets. This bike looks better than new and it runs like Tim Ferry's bike. I am asking $6000 because of the spare rims and misclainous other parts but I am negotiable to a certain extent. Like I said it is breaking my heart to sell it but I do want to be able to play with my children someday. If you are interested please feel free to drop me a line at khaun553@aol.com

Thank you

Kyler Haun

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: mxracer553 ]

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: mxracer553 ]

Take Heart MXRacer,

I too gave up racing/riding for 6 loooonngg yrs. Had C 4,5,6 fused, disc sectomy(?) C7-T1.. I finally couldnt take it anymore. The little woman bought me a WR426. But no more tracks or doubles for me. You'll be back, just different style of riding!

SoCal

I'm interested in the stock rims. What do you want for them. Sorry but you can sell the stock 739 to someone else. I hated them. I assume you did too.

email me will the price and where your located. Im in Dallas, TX

dallasrich@aol.com

I saw your bike at the Parts Place...pretty sweet ride. How much would you sell the back rim/wheel for? I landed on a big jagged rock jumping those new big jumps in the back of Berthoud and bent the sh@# out of mine. I've got an '02 426 that I bougght new from Fort Collins Motosprts in November. Sorry to hear of your back. I broke my ankle pretty bad a couple years back and didn't ride for 8 months, that sucked.