They Started Right Up!!

Well, the winter here seems to be beginning it's way out.

I put some fresh gas in the ole' Yamis a couple days ago and gave them both three twists of the throttle. And "BAM!" They both fired right up. Now more snow needs to melt and the sun needs to shine even brighter so we can get this riding season under way................db

(Yamis=02 WR426 & TTR-125L)

Right on. I just did my first ride last night. Just got all my parts and finished all my mods. Fresh gas and she fired on the first kick. 30 minute drive in to the riding area at about 35 degrees unloaded and first kick again. Gotta love these things. Hope your snow melts soon. :)

That doesnt mess the plugs up?

I've never had to touch the throttle on mine, just pull the choke and kick.

I was very worried about touching the throttle due to the pump.

If your worried about the pump, check the fuel squirt. check the site here on TT motoman 393 BK mod :)

If your worried about the pump, check the fuel squirt. check the site here on TT motoman 393 BK mod :)

Yes, what cmore said. I only twist the throttle before each ride and when its cold out.

The BK mod made all the difference in the world on my WR426. It is a new bike. Try it you will like it. :D