ThumperTalk decals are on their way!!!!

Got them in, addressed today (thanks honey :D) and they'll be shipped out tommorrow.

I do have two mystery envelopes:

1- 942 Clay St.

Niles, MI 49120

2- Postmarked from Oakland, Ca

How many decals did you want and who is the guy from Oakland? I hate it when this happens ?

Marty????

Mitch from OZ????

They look great.....enjoy!

Later

Bill

Bill - I combined Unkle Moose's and mine in one envelope, and it might have wound up with an Oakland postmark. I sent in $50.00 for 5 decals (I think) - I remember the total came to $47.00 and I figured you'd get shafted by someone (not on this forum - for sure) so I would help cover those costs. So that one could be me???

BTW that dead beat Unkle Moose hasn't paid me yet for his yet......and he stole my "On any Sunday" DVD for several months. I'm so upset I'm thinking of sending his sister back to live with him (not really - who would wash my biking gear??) Thanks again for your work on this.

Mitch - Is it me you were looking for in CA. Didn't you help me find an EKN needle from down under? Let me know if you need a hand....

Mitch,

Get me an address (email from my profile), even if it's in OZ. I'll get your two sets to you or you can come out in June, when everyone is here and pick them up ?

Bill

Mitch,

June 15 & 16. Try to make it if you can!

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.