Frame Guards...(blue plastic?)

A buddy of mine, purchased a 99 yz250 (2smoke) yesterday.   I went to check out bike today, and saw some pretty wicked frame guards on it, that were plastic and yamaha blue!   I loved them.

I noticed he had all UFO plastics, so i looked up UFO frameguards and thats who seems to make em. however, i can't seem to find them for my 2003 yz 450f !!!

Now i got looking thru all the different ones for bikes.  and i saw that the 03 yz125 and yz250 frame guards looked close.  round main frame shape on em, and square subframe shape.

Grayracer or anyone else,  is there any other yamaha bike, that has a similar frame to my 2003 yz 450F?   will the 03 yz125/250 frameguards fit?  or the 03 yz 250F?

attaching a pic of what they look like.

$_32.jpg

Edited by soulsedg3

Nup, won't fit. They wear out pretty quickly as well.

How about this. Get some carbon and Blue Kevlar ones made up :thumbsup: .

Try this bloke. I have some of his frame guards and Luv them. Not suggesting they'd be cheap, but they'd be pretty bloody "trick" :lol: .

http://www.carbonperformanceparts.co.uk/

Nup, won't fit. They wear out pretty quickly as well.

How about this. Get some carbon and Blue Kevlar ones made up :thumbsup: .

Try this bloke. I have some of his frame guards and Luv them. Not suggesting they'd be cheap, but they'd be pretty bloody "trick" :lol: .

http://www.carbonperformanceparts.co.uk/

Sent em an email.   Didn't see many yamaha parts on there.  :cry:  

Thanks =)

Edited by soulsedg3

They make the plastic guards for the 00-02 YZ426 which has a very similar frame. It may even be the exact same around the engine where the guards go, but I'm not sure...never looked into it. It's probably your best bet if you can't find ones for the 03 YZ450.

You can also try ebay for the Light Speed carbon fiber ones.