YZ450FX IS ON IT'S WAY

Just looked at the California Air Resource Board web site for 2016 and it's listed!!  "Red Sticker" and did not say how many gears.

Link?

Just looked at the California Air Resource Board web site for 2016 and it's listed!!  "Red Sticker" and did not say how many gears.

What a joke.  I'm surprised we're not listed as red sticker because of all of the horrible carbon dioxide that we release into the atmosphere.

Soon it will be like watering days, you can only breath on odd numbered days if your address is odd. 

This  place.

California is becoming a worse joke every day.  The average modern car produces 1.5 pounds of CO2 per day.  The average human produces 2.5 pounds in a day.  This means that the people in California produce 2.5 times as much CO2 as the cars do.  The people in China produce over 5 times the CO2 that the people AND the cars in the whole United States do, but they haven't signed on to any of the crazy treaties supposed to address it. 

Even if you grant the assumption, against all available fact, that the AGW crowd's computer models are completely correct, and that California's various programs will collectively succeed to the fullest expectations of them, they will cost the state economy more than $250 billion over ten years, and lower the global temperature by 1/100 of one Fahrenheit degree.  

Worth it?

Just ignore it like everyone else.

My Red sticker bikes all have headlight shells (with no lens), green stickers (shared, on commong litespeed sticker holder) and 'enduro' stickers (my YZ  and CRFR have WR and CRFX stickers )

I don't stop for Rangers.

None of their business what I ride, as long as I am not destroying preserved land....which is another subject.

Just ignore it like everyone else.

My Red sticker bikes all have headlight shells (with no lens), green stickers (shared, on commong litespeed sticker holder) and 'enduro' stickers (my YZ  and CRFR have WR and CRFX stickers )

I don't stop for Rangers.

None of their business what I ride, as long as I am not destroying preserved land....which is another subject.

Plate it in South Dakota then transfer the plate to Ca. Put a couple of lights on it and wallah.

OP You got a link?

Theres a link in the WR forum

..........................hurry it up dad gummit..................the KTM and the CRFR are on craigslist already...............

KTM and CRF450R are sold

Yamaha?  

I heard from a pretty reliable source that they are going to officially announce the YZ450FX in October. The promo video reportedly has already been shot, but we probably will not see them here for a few months yet.

I will officially hold off on the KTM purchase I was seriously contemplating.

Edited by whoops dude