YZ450FX IS ON IT'S WAY

Ahh yes! Love the smell of maxima premix and racing gas!!!

Put a tablespoon of Maxima 927 in your 4-stroke gas tank.  You'll be fine.

Put a tablespoon of Maxima 927 in your 4-stroke gas tank. You'll be fine.

They say that's good for another 1-1.5 horsepowers, what with all the extra ring sealing and such.

Put a tablespoon of Maxima 927 in your 4-stroke gas tank. You'll be fine.

Yes, that's the stuff! Good old castor oil.

I think I will do that! It will make my friends crazy trying to find out where the smell is coming from.

That stuff has become like catnip to us.

Yes, that's the stuff! Good old castor oil.

I think I will do that! It will make my friends crazy trying to find out where the smell is coming from.

That stuff has become like catnip to us.

I have been using it in my weed trimmer lately because it's what I have. Makes yard work smell so much better.

Back in the '60's and early '70's, before engines that don't use oil at all were invented, we used Casrrol 'R' castor racing oil in all our BSA Goldstar and Norton 750 race bikes.  The little bit that got into the chamber on the old bikes was all it took for the exhaust to pick up the smell.  Messy stuff, but what a great oil.

I have been using it in my weed trimmer lately because it's what I have. Makes yard work smell so much better.

Lol, me too. Was running 927 in my YZ125 but just sold it.

My friends hate the smell of K2, its a little game we play where I always try to stay out in front of them.

HERE IT IS

Not a single rock, root or rut in that whole ride !   That trail is smoother than our trail head parking area.

Hmm.... I just read somewhere that the 2016 WR450 wont be out until march 2016...

who knows more about that....? :(

Not a single rock, root or rut in that whole ride !   That trail is smoother than our trail head parking area.

And that gay music was more than I could take, about  30 seconds before I muted it.

.,...and nobody mentioned that the guy rode like a squid too.......

Yamaha%2BYZ%2B450F%2BJ.Van%2BHorebeek%2B

Yamaha%2BYZ%2B450F%2BJ.Van%2BHorebeek%2B

Implying that is an X? Nope, I think not.

Not sure what to call it but you can see the starter motor.

Not sure what to call it but you can see the starter motor.

Its a full factory racing machine...

If you look real close on the side cover it says one down and five up!!................ :p .................... :applause: 

Its a full factory racing machine...

:p... :p ... :p ... :p

does it comes with lights a option for you guys...?
or.. is that a silly question.......................... ;)