HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawdog

2001YZF 426 parting out

13 posts in this topic

I have a very new 2001 YZF 426,I am parting out. I would like to do a package deal, but I will seperate items. $1200.00 buys it all. Or e-mail/call with an offer. front forks/rear shock,swing-arm,sub-frame w/airbox, Complete wheels w/rotors and tires, gas tank/seat and all plastic as well as radiators. Did I mention brakes? This stuff is in Perfect shape. Call 740-323-3251 or E-mail lawdog@nextek.net Thanks Dave

LAWDOG, I'M INTERESTED IN THE WHEEL SET, AND POSSIBLY EVERYTHING, DEPENDING ON PRICE AND SHIPPING. MIKE

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: mike dean ]

$1200.00 buy's everything, you pay shipping. I took the motor out immediately after purchase and put it in a quad frame. The frame has already been sold, but I still have the reciept where I bought it. Dave

Ahh, cool. Sorry if I seemed agressive, I thought that you were selling the entire bike (motor too) for $1200 and that is what I did not understand.

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: sirthumpalot ]

Dave, I'm definitly interested do you have any idea how much or how you would ship it? mike 608-873-5240

How does the motor do in a quad frame? What kind of quad did you put it into. It would have to be about 100 times better than a 400EX, those are such dogs.