2001YZF 426 parting out

I have a very new 2001 YZF 426,I am parting out. I would like to do a package deal, but I will seperate items. $1200.00 buys it all. Or e-mail/call with an offer. front forks/rear shock,swing-arm,sub-frame w/airbox, Complete wheels w/rotors and tires, gas tank/seat and all plastic as well as radiators. Did I mention brakes? This stuff is in Perfect shape. Call 740-323-3251 or E-mail lawdog@nextek.net Thanks Dave

How much for forks/shock??

Thx

Hey I'm interested in the sub-frame if it'll fit a 00'. Email me with a price and the possible fit. cain73@hotmail.com Thanks.

LAWDOG, I'M INTERESTED IN THE WHEEL SET, AND POSSIBLY EVERYTHING, DEPENDING ON PRICE AND SHIPPING. MIKE

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: mike dean ]

I'm interested in why you're only asking $1200 for a "very new" '01 426!? Can you post the VIN?

$1200.00 buy's everything, you pay shipping. I took the motor out immediately after purchase and put it in a quad frame. The frame has already been sold, but I still have the reciept where I bought it. Dave

Ahh, cool. Sorry if I seemed agressive, I thought that you were selling the entire bike (motor too) for $1200 and that is what I did not understand.

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: sirthumpalot ]

Dave, I'm definitly interested do you have any idea how much or how you would ship it? mike 608-873-5240

How much for the rear wheel set?

Sorry but the items have been sold to Mike. Dave

How does the motor do in a quad frame? What kind of quad did you put it into. It would have to be about 100 times better than a 400EX, those are such dogs.

SOLD!

I WANT THE RADIATOR!!!! HOW MUCH!!!!! Email me please Yamie_rider@hotmail.com