2015 yz450 clutch chatter..

So I just purchased a 2015 450. And when it is in neutral warming up. It has an awful chatter like my ktm. When I pull the clutch in it goes away. 2nd oil change with 10 hrs. Very nice break in. Took it to the dealer they said "oh yea when the get some miles on them they do that." It has hardly any miles. Should I be concerned?!? It's still under its 30 day warranty

So I just purchased a 2015 450. And when it is in neutral warming up. It has an awful chatter like my ktm. When I pull the clutch in it goes away. 2nd oil change with 10 hrs. Very nice break in. Took it to the dealer they said "oh yea when the get some miles on them they do that." It has hardly any miles. Should I be concerned?!? It's still under its 30 day warranty

Got 30 hours on my 15 no clutch chatter at all

Normal:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/479304-07-yz450-engine-noise/#entry4444207

Thank you..