HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
15thumper

2014-15 cycra air box radiator shroud install

12 posts in this topic

Ok who has done one? I got two bokts and 4 washeesw in kit how does the air box bolt on?? Stock has dust fasteners this kit came with nothing, am I suppose to use the stock fasteners or buy something? ?

What is an air box radiator?

I know that it wasn't punctuated the way it should have been (air box/radiator), but you do that all the time, too. 

On the '10 and later EFI models with the rear slanted cylinders, the radiator shrouds house the air box. 

I know that it wasn't punctuated the way it should have been (air box/radiator), but you do that all the time, too.

On the '10 and later EFI models with the rear slanted cylinders, the radiator shrouds house the air box.

lol i wasnt poking fun at anyones punctuation i was asking an honest question. No need to throw things in my face gray. Just wondering wat an air box radiator was.

And it would be air box/radiator shrouds not just air box/radiator which would also mean nothing to me

In the other thread for these, I may have cleared this up for you OP.

This is what is on the stock 15.

Silver%20Street%20Dzus%20-%20Bolt%20and%

To use the allen bolts that are supplied with the Cycra kit, you need to replace the 1/4 turn sleeve that comes on the 15 and buy a threaded sleeve (like the stock 2014). That sleeve will accept the flush-head allen bolt that came with your Cycra kit. Also, do not transfer the metal support ring from your stock shroud over to the Cycra shroud. It is not needed and the allen bolt will not fit through the hole. Hopefully ths clears up any confusion.

Yeah talked to cycra yesterday and they said buy the 14 clips would have been nice to have instructions included in pack or to have known prior to purchase

I agree. Mine didn't come with any instruction either. I was a bit confused at times.