09 wr450

looking at a wr450 that was a tradearrow-10x10.png in. they say it had like 9 miles.and came practically dissasembled.  but when i turn on the dash it says 0.  maybe im doing it wrong? what should i look at? common problems? it looks brand new. plan is to convert to a supermoto. they have dropped the price down to 5k. thank you

looking at a wr450 that was a tradearrow-10x10.png in. they say it had like 9 miles.and came practically dissasembled.  but when i turn on the dash it says 0.  maybe im doing it wrong? what should i look at? common problems? it looks brand new. plan is to convert to a supermoto. they have dropped the price down to 5k. thank you

There really are no common problems to speak of other than the base valves in the front forks. Do a search. The dash is re- settable to zero. So if it's almost new look for stock tires and have fun.

There really are no common problems to speak of other than the base valves in the front forks. Do a search. The dash is re- settable to zero. So if it's almost new look for stock tires and have fun.

Thank you for te response. What are the stock tires? Sorry for not knowing. I don't know anything about these bikes