2014 yz450 front wheel

I have a set of wheels from my 2011 yz450 that I would like to use on my 2014. I know yamaha changed the front axle size in 14. Has anyone been able to do anything to make a front wheel from a 11 fit a 14?

Nope.

I have a set of wheels from my 2011 yz450 that I would like to use on my 2014. I know yamaha changed the front axle size in 14. Has anyone been able to do anything to make a front wheel from a 11 fit a 14?

Yes, I run my 2011 wheels ( both front and rear ) on my 2014. Rear fits straight in, front needed - machining of inner spacer to 24.2mm and fitted different sized bearings and seals to suit new inner and outer ID's. I will see if I can find my post.

So YES it can be done :)

Cool.  Please list the bearing ID number.  :thumbsup:

Those would end up being some pretty thin-profile bearings.  Are they rated for continual use at 1600+ RPM with a radial load?

Those would end up being some pretty thin-profile bearings.  Are they rated for continual use at 1600+ RPM with a radial load?

I did the conversion over 35 hours of run time ago and have jumped , flat landed, cased jumps, smashed my way through bomb holes , covered the thing from top to bottom in mud and pressure washed it etc etc and they are still running smooth as new.

My conclusion - yes they are up to the job. And I weigh 205 American pounds.

Still can not find my original post though??? :/