YZ450f woods suspension set up

I know that the yz250 2 strokes can be made into awesome woods bikes. Especially the 06+ models. Specifically because of the suspension set. My question is do the 450f's and 250f's have the same fork and shock set up? And can they be made to ride as smooth and plush as the yz250 without breaking the bank? I currently have a kx250. I had the suspension revalved and resprung for my weight and skill level but I've been told the yz's are much better by simply playing with the compression and rebound. Thanks again for the tips

Not the same set up from factory but can be set the same. Consider slight difference in feel due to different bike weight.

I know that the yz250 2 strokes can be made into awesome woods bikes. Especially the 06+ models. Specifically because of the suspension set. My question is do the 450f's and 250f's have the same fork and shock set up? And can they be made to ride as smooth and plush as the yz250 without breaking the bank? I currently have a kx250. I had the suspension revalved and resprung for my weight and skill level but I've been told the yz's are much better by simply playing with the compression and rebound. Thanks again for the tips

06+ SSS forks are better stock than most, but they will need revalved for your speed and skill level.

The SSS fork is the same as that on the YZ250, so it can absolutely be made to work the same.  Needs a revalve, that's all.