14 Yz450. What can I do to smooth the power out ?

Already put a different map in the bike and went up a tooth on the rear sprocket. Any suggestions mapping etc. ? I ride MX only , always ride 250f and this bike has a ton of power and it's wearing me out

Ghill28 is right. You cant ride a 450 like you do a 250. If you try manhandling the 450 your gonna have to be in really good shape and be prepared to hit the ground at epic speeds. Short shifts and a smattering of clutch as necessary.

I would also suggest you look into the Dr.D NS-4 slip on. I added one with the stock map and it smoothed the bottom nicely and felt like it pulled stronger through the mid. Dr. D also can supply you with a map for their pipe that you can try.

Tell us the truth Wes you pulled a big ass digger and had to buy a slip on lol

Tell us the truth Wes you pulled a big ass digger and had to buy a slip on lol

Pulled an RV.  :ride:

I agree with Wes.  I have the Dr D setup on mine, and it doesn't seem to hit on the bottom like my 2011 YZ450 did.  It does feel smoother, and pulls harder higher in the rpm range.

• Like 1

Got one to unload if anyone wants. Was keeping as a spare because I liked the low end hit of the stocker so I put a sparky on that instead. If I ever RV myself I can have a spare..[/quote

Is it a full system ? How much ?

Got one to unload if anyone wants. Was keeping as a spare because I liked the low end hit of the stocker so I put a sparky on that instead. If I ever RV myself I can have a spare..

Full system ? How much shipped to Michigan ?