YZ450F 2016

2016 will have a 60th Anniversary yellow kit,no 6 speed,no electric start.I have sources.........

Okey, do you know what changes there will be between 2015 and 2016 bike besides the yellow kit?

That's all I know......on pain of death.(Seriously,that's all I know)

Uh, as awesome as an electric start or non-electric start yz450f that weighs 220 lbs would be, it would most likely be priced out of reach for most of us mortals. Yes, a lot of great advances are being made with innovative lighter materials, but only factory works bikes are using that technology and they don't have the same durability of our stock machines.

The six speed and electric start is predicted for a yz450fx model, like the yz250fx that came out this year. But, if it weighs less than the 15 yz450f, I will buy one for all of us.

We shall see TOMORROW 6/4!

The six speed and electric start is predicted for a yz450fx model, like the yz250fx that came out this year. But, if it weighs less than the 15 yz450f, I will buy one for all of us.

You're probably quite safe, I would think, but if the unlikely does happen, I'll look you up. Put me first in line.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Grayracer, I will deliver it my self.

Amateurs.

Here's my take on modern retro.......

004.JPG

002.JPG

013.JPG

25mm offset triple clamps, launch control and 270mm rotor... Nothing special...