What els?

Hi guys I got a yz 450 not too long ago and was wondering if any one knows about any small things i can do to the bike to just make it pop and stand out. Comments would be much appreciated!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1432259116.256852.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1432259197.200422.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1432259216.005213.jpg

How bike looks right now

Out of curiosity how tall are you? Those bars look like CR high bends with risers under them, thats a tall set of bars lol.

I would put a shiny new FMF power bomb header on there to replace the stock one thats missing the heat guard and is starting to rust.

Other then that the bike looks clean, you did a good job cleaning it up from the PO.

A *clean* dirtbike

Clean it after you ride it....

Not too difficult a process

I clean (and service) my bike after every ride, I'll even use a scotch brite and take the boot rub off and polish up a bunch of hard to reach places. I always go from getting compliments on how my bike looks to how fast I can ride it.

Around here we call it "maintenance"

• Like 1

Haha, I use scotch brite also, frame still looks new, sadly I can't ride it cause the weather is terrible. Non stop rain, 83 degree 92%humidity. It's terrible, I literally haven't rode in 3 weeks, I just go to the shed, crank it up for about 2 minutes and leave it for 2 days. It's terrible

Out of curiosity how tall are you? Those bars look like CR high bends with risers under them, thats a tall set of bars lol.

I would put a shiny new FMF power bomb header on there to replace the stock one thats missing the heat guard and is starting to rust.

Other then that the bike looks clean, you did a good job cleaning it up from the PO.

I'm 6ft the bars are protaper gay bars and rox 2 inch bar risers for comfortably on the trail

Auto correct said gay bars I typed fat bars

I'm 6ft the bars are protaper gay bars and rox 2 inch bar risers for comfortably on the trail

Auto correct said gay bars I typed fat bars

thanks and I was thinking of a titanium header, I had a mega bomb on it and I didn't like changing the jetting so I took it off, but a stock pipe made of titanium is good