Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawn_Mc

DR. D Hot start Bulk buy

61 posts in this topic

I saw a hot start kit today at the shop. Very nice. Cant part with a $100 bucks for the thing though, just on pricipal. I;ll do the leg work for say 15 units, who's in?

Originally posted by Shawn Mc:

I saw a hot start kit today at the shop. Very nice. Cant part with a $100 bucks for the thing though, just on pricipal. I;ll do the leg work for say 15 units, who's in?

ME! :) ~Hitman~

Originally posted by Shane:

Thats kind of funny, everyone says they are $100 buck and ive seen them for that but i got one for $50 brand new. :)

Sounds like Shane has the connections :D What do say Shane? Or are you rubbing it our faces? :D ~~Hitman~

[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

Thats kind of funny, everyone says they are $100 buck and ive seen them for that but i got one for $50 brand new. :)

OK you said it, now tell everyone where they can buy a Dr D. hot start for $50.00 for the 250F/426F.

[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

Shane, If you do not wish to give your connections away on this board for some reason, that is fine with me.

But if you can e-mail me the info., it would be greatly appreciated. I won't tell a soul, :D THANX! ~Hitman~ yz426f@msn.com

49bucks and shipping ................motoworld here i come!!!!!!!!

even w/ my local dealer sponsorship they are still 75buck + taxes!!! :)

Originally posted by BackwardHick:

That price is for the CRF450 only, the 426 is 100 bucks. What is the price on the bulk buy, I'm interested!

THATS RIGHT! Someone posted that before, its only for the CRF450 because they only use the thumb part of the hot start.

Thats what I was told. ~Hitman~