What should I get next?

Hi guys I recently got a 2008 yz450f. So far I've gotten excel rims, new plastics, new graphics, fmf 4.1, new bars and hand guards, rox bar risers, and that's pretty much it. What do you guys think I should get for it next? Some thing that ll make it look sexier. Something on my list is a Hinson clutch cover.

Maybe some small pieces of anodized bling to highlight the bikes colors:

Rim Lock And Nut

Oil Fill Caps

Colored Hoses

Axle Blocks

Colored Gas Cap Vent Hose

Both Brake Master Cylinder Covers

Sprocket

Shift Lever

Foot Brake Lever Tip

Fork Clamps

Pink Carb Vent Hoses

Lol. I'm definatly considering blue anodized parts. And i don't know how you have sex with a bike. Unless your &%$#@!ing the exhaust which would be weird every time you start it and shit flies out the exhaust

I'm going to get back to the bling for your bike.  Comments could get raunchy real quick.

If you do use some of the above mentioned bling, maybe go with colors that match, and or contrast the blue.

Yamaha's blue is dark, and needs some brightening.

Edited by WALKINGWOUNDED

I have the special edition white plastics on order, with white and blue graphics, I think I need more blue, defiantly hoses, maby caps, I have blue and white handguards and Orange bars. The pics are I but ugly cause I don't have new items on yet other than the bars and guards. And if your wondering I did pressure wash the hell out of it so now it's cleanImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836444.516226.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836459.536736.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836504.356461.jpg

Are you going to ride it, or have sex with it??

Spend you money on getting out to the riding place, maintenence, and forget the trailer queen crap.

Since when does it matter what people do with their bikes?

Screw off if you don't like what he's doing. Did he say he was neglecting his maintenance? Is it a sin to both maintain and make your bike look good?

• Like 1

I have the special edition white plastics on order, with white and blue graphics, I think I need more blue, defiantly hoses, maby caps, I have blue and white handguards and Orange bars. The pics are I but ugly cause I don't have new items on yet other than the bars and guards. And if your wondering I did pressure wash the hell out of it so now it's clean📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836444.516226.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836459.536736.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1431836504.356461.jpg

The bar setup is a good start; great contrast.

Yea thanks, I got them and was like hmmm how would that look so I threw them on and really liked them. I think some dark blue hose pipes would look really nice. Maby black and anodized brake lever would be nice too and asv levers.

Since when does it matter what people do with their bikes?

Screw off if you don't like what he's doing. Did he say he was neglecting his maintenance? Is it a sin to both maintain and make your bike look good?

agree, and of course my bike gets a lot of TLC, wash after every ride, air filter clean after 10 hours, oil and filter change every 2 rides. What's the point in putting a ton of money in it if it won't last long?

Yea thanks, I got them and was like hmmm how would that look so I threw them on and really liked them. I think some dark blue hose pipes would look really nice. Maby black and anodized brake lever would be nice too and asv levers.

Endless possibilities..........

Are you going to ride it, or have sex with it??

Spend you money on getting out to the riding place, maintenence, and forget the trailer queen crap.

I'm kind of a function over form guy myself. Beyond that, I'm self-employed, semi-retired at 49. I look at it as, is this bling worth this amount of time working? Or is that time better spent riding?

I bead blasted ALL the aftermarket colored anodizing anodizing off of my KX450F just so the bike did'nt yell " hey look at me" all the time.

Plastics graphics were replaced with OEM only.

I even sold off the stock black rims for newer sliver ones, cause some douche 'wanted cool rims'. I made money on that deal!

Oh, and I sold my bike for more that I paid for it, because it wasn't covered in goofy stuff  'too make it look better'. 

I won't go off road riding with someone who actually installs a Billet/colored gas cap, because it's very clear they are poor decison makers, and I don't want them to possibly be in charge of my saftey.

Nope.

I ride 50 weeks a year, and host almost every ride, usually with 5+ riders.

I just choose people I can trust, not who has a 'cool looking bike'.

I trust plenty of people who put money into their bikes looks

It's a sport, these are toys, it's for fun, you don't have to be a stuck up elitist. Efficiency is out the door with this sport, that's the great part of bikes, you can make it just what you want it.

• Like 1