2015 yz 450 questions

I just switched over from my 13 crf 450 to the 15 yz 450 and have some questions on the bike, now from what i have read the gear box noise when the clutch is out is normal and it stops when you pull the clutch is normal correct? and my second question it the vent hose that comes out off the valve cover and down besides the frame is supposed to have air coming out of it when the bike is running?

First question; yes, normal.  Just the gears rattling back and forth on each other as the speed changes constantly at idle each time it fires.

Second question; yes, also normal.  The piston moves 450cc of air back on forth under it as well as over it, so the air has to be allowed to go somewhere, or you end up pushing gaskets out and such. 

that's what i thought, thanks 

Congrats on your new ride.

Thanks, huge upgrade fro the crf, this thing is a animal 

Thanks, huge upgrade fro the crf, this thing is a animal 

Cool!  I came off of a modified KX500, so it actually feels slower.  :lol:  Of course, it's an upgrade everywhere else, including the way the power is delivered.

Cool! I came off of a modified KX500, so it actually feels slower. :lol: Of course, it's an upgrade everywhere else, including the way the power is delivered.

I just raced a club National this weekend after getting only 7 hours total ride time on the bike. I have been struggling after coming off my 06 KX which I loved. Well, I added a JGR link, Dr.D slip on and spent an hour dialing it in and finally began to feel comfortable on the bike. So much so that I finished the best I ever have in this class on probably the roughest track I will see this year. Night and day difference in handling and power delivery with just those two mods and a re spring/ revalve. Mapping is stock and I don't see a reason to change it. The bike is amazing!

who did your revalve?

Shock Therapy in Brea, California.