2006 yz450f vs 2006 yz250 2 stroke

Is a 2006 yz450 better than a aluminum frame yz250? My favorite place is dunes and single track trails.

I am an experienced rider and know how to work on both of these bikes. I weigh around a hundred pounds and I want something that is fast in all condition overall. I have owned 2 stroke and 4. I will not be buying 250f cause they are to slow. So it is between the 250 and 450f. What are your opinions on these bikes?

Edited by ShirleyYZ

Is a 2006 yz450 better than a aluminum frame yz250? My favorite place is dunes and single track trails.

I am an experienced rider and know how to work on both of these bikes. I weigh around a hundred pounds and I want something that is fast in all condition overall. I have owned 2 stroke and 4. I will not be buying 250f cause they are to slow. So it is between the 250 and 450f. What are your opinions on these bikes?

100 lbs?? 

Experienced?

Why ask us then?

That said, both bikes would be a compromise. Both are heavy and uber powerful, I would not single track either bike ( MY preference)

Both are amazing in the dunes, Both are scary fast.. Single track If I had to choose it would be the 2 stroke (easier to start after a stall or dropping of a ledge)

Honest opinion... 

250F's are not slow and might serve you better. even a YZ125 with your weight would be awesome in both the dunes and single track..

I have sat on a 250f and a 250 2t. The 2t felt so much lighter. The 250f weighed the same and had 20hp less so when you are actually on the bike and riding, the 2t feels like a feather. I made my mind up, I will be getting the 250 2t.